Want to get involved? Here are some things you can do:
- Attend a monthly meeting.
- Go for a walk along the river.
- Participate in our annual Fort River Cleanup and Celebration. Teams go out to collect trash from the river and then we celebrate with food, music, hands-on science stations, and live animal exhibits!
- Spread the word! Tell others about the importance of the Fort River for our water supply and the work we are doing to protect it.
- Become a member of the Fort River Watershed Association by making a donation.
- Send us your pictures of the Fort River!